Bernd Loorbach (born in 1970) is a Dutch DJ and Producer. He has worked with artists like Tony Scott, Stay-C (Twenty 4 Seven) and Dewi (The Course). With his own energetic and danceable mix of grooves he reached the charts worldwide. Dance charts in the USA (DJ Times Top 40), Holland (Dutch Mega Top 100 and Dutch Dance Top 40), Belgium (Belgium Euro Top 30), Spain (Spanish Fresh 40) and in Switzerland (Swiss Dance Chart Top 100).
In 2006 the highly addictive Bernd Loorbach remixes of ‘Leave’ by Fruehbel Ft. Ben Sommerfeld were released by EsNtion Records (USA) and supported by Dutch radio station Radio 538. Bernd’s Clubmix of ‘Leave’ achieved number 1 in the Los Angeles Dance Charts and many other DJ Pool charts. In May 2006 Bernd won the number 1 position at the prestigious DMC/Gutso/Galaxy World Remix Competition with a remix of ‘Say Say Say (Waiting 4 You)’ by Hi_Tack.
As ‘Project X’, ‘Bernd Loorbach’, ‘Dirty Ztylerz’ and ‘Forza Beatz’ Bernd remixed a lot of great tracks like:
- Twenty 4 Seven Ft. Stay-C and Li-Ann – Slave To The Rhythm Reloaded (2010)
- RJ Ft. Pitbull – U Know It Ain’t Love (2012)
- Aura Danielle Senior – Wearing My Shoes (2012)
- Demi Lovato – Give Your Heart A Break (2013)
- Jockeyboys Ft. Nance – Higher (2013)
- John Legend – All Of Me (2014)
And many more.
Besides making remixes, Bernd also made mixes for radio stations and record labels worldwide. Like in 2014 on Dutch radio station Slam!FM alongside Armin van Buuren, Hardwell, Nicky Romero, Martin Garrix and many more. Bernd is a member of the DMC (Disco Mix Club) production team and his mixes are released regularly on the monthly Commercial Collection CD’s. Some mixes were released digitally but also on CD such as:
- TMF Dance Vol. 2 (2011)
- TMF Dance Vol. 3 (2012)
- BIP Records Mixsampler Midem 2012 (2012)
- 90’s Dance In The Mix Volume One (2012)
- 80’s In The Mix Volume One (2013)
- 2014 Dance In The Mix Volume One (2014)
And many more.